New CF Priviledged members

dosent have it anymore maybe a mod locked it and another unlocked it i dunno why it did. i saw it aswell though

I unlocked it, basically because there's no reason for locking. You don't lock threads just because you feel like it.

Yeah! Have some rep lhuser. I love a fair mod.

Wow, I am still thinking of a good title.

Your choice, or the system's choice? :D I was trying to rep somebody earlier and it didn't work, and then lone and behold a DB error.

Your choice, or the system's choice? :D I was trying to rep somebody earlier and it didn't work, and then lone and behold a DB error.

if you dont want the db errors than leave, i hate people complaining about them, its not like were not trying to do something about.

if you dont want the db errors than leave, i hate people complaining about them, its not like were not trying to do something about.

I was eluding to that maybe he/she tried to give me rep and it didn't take because of a DB error. The same thing happened to me. I am not cutting down CF because of DB errors. I try to joke about them myself.

jervin32189 said:
That is the almighty DB error that has everyone in an uproar. Nobody likes it participating in this forum. It has a mind of its own. It is not welcome. If only you could PB a DB error.....

Source: http://www.computerforums.org/showthread.php?t=59020 (post 12)

Edit: kchi55 said he/she couldn't give me rep, so I made a joke. That is why Mr. Green Smiley was there. I am sorry you feel that way.

Back
Top Bottom