driving test (theory), pass or fail ...

Stay calm, I just passed my road test a month ago on the 2nd. Just be careful, try not to be so robotic that you screw up on other things. Just drive like normal, except keep in mind the laws they are grading you on.

Good Luck! My brother has his tommorrow, at 9AM too. Have you taken any practice papers?

Nah its a theory test its nothing practical .
Well good luck and well realy as long as you have taken tips from your instructor i cant add much other than stay calm and my mum said when she passed hers you get plenty of time so there is no rush and if you dont get a question first time just go back to it later

oh you can go back and check the questions! sweet :D
@jev, its only the theory atm.
@j03. ive got a dvd and have been doing stuff online. the only thing i havent rea d much of is the highway code. most looks like common sense (i hope)

I failed the first one, and I was one of the best drivers in drivers ed. Actually I was the best of the ppl I drove with. I just got unlucky at the place and go the b!$%hyest old hag there, lol. I got yelled at for walking down the wrong aisle to where my car was parked before the test even started!! And than, you know how the semis are always parked on the outside of a parking lot, well, one was parked kinda in the driving lane around the outside of the parking lot, so I went around it, and no one was nearby. The old hag says, "Get back in your lane!" And I didnt want to be a smartass and say, "There is a 40ft semi there, did you notice it? I dont want to crash this car!" So I just kept on driving in the only available spot. A minute later I am driving down the road, and this other guy came accross the center line while turning in, like way accross the center line, and he was kinda close, so I slowed down a lil, and she says, dont slow down! your doing the right thing, he isnt. Again, I didnt want to be a smartass and say, "I can still crash and kill you!" So I let off the brake when it was safe, besides, its not against the law to drop 5mph in speed for safety!
I took it a couple days later, and even the new instructor thought the old one was way too picky, lol. If you live near me, dont go to woodstock, go to belvedeeere, lol. Thats what everyone tells me.

@j03. ive got a dvd and have been doing stuff online. the only thing i havent rea d much of is the highway code. most looks like common sense (i hope)

Sorry mate, I thought you were talking about the driving test in the car. I dreaded that, but did almost perfect. The only thing I missed was I parked off to the side in the parking space. Other than that, perfect. But stay focused, if you have to, go back to the question. Do the easy ones first, and then go back to the hard ones. Read the question and all the answers before answering. Just general test taking skills IMO.

Yeah its just like any other test you do . ALso my mum found it easy but she took hers 4-5 years ago so i guess its changed since then

i just hope its common sense. i could have revised more, just like with my a levels. nm ill give it my best shot

Back
Top Bottom