Stung by a bee

I got stung by a wasp while laying on the couch watching princess Diana funeral, it got me on the side of the neck, it was vry painfull so you have my simperthy with your leg OUCH.

I got stung by a bee when I was in school, I sat on it and it stung my ass ;[

I've also heard that the more you get stung by bees, the more allergic you become. It's not like other things where you build up tolerance to it, you get more allergic. So if you get stung a lot, your symptoms will get worse.

Thats what has happened to me, when I was younger and got stung, nothing much happened, just mainly hurt for a while. Now I swell up pretty good.

My dad is really allergic to bees, he got stung one time and swelled up good and passed out, had to rush him to the ER to get a shot.

I've never gotten stuck by bees... is it really that bad?

Ive never been stung by a bee but a wasp yes and trust me its painful, what you must be aware of is that some peoples body react to the venom in the sting and so it can be highly dangerous to those individuals, even lethal.

Most dogs are allergic to stings :( My(i wrote dad here first lol) dog ate one, his head swelled up and amazingly even now he still try's to eat them...

Most dogs are allergic to stings :( My(i wrote dad here first lol) dog ate one, his head swelled up and amazingly even now he still try's to eat them...

What breed of dog is it cos my german shepard was stung on her ear and it swelled up but then the other week she ate one and she was fine maybe that was a wasp or something i dunno

Back
Top Bottom