Torrent to DVD Disc

Well, that depends on what sort of torrent it is. If you have downloaded a movie, then you can just burn it on to the DVD. If it is an ISO, then you have to actually burn it as an ISO using something like Alcohol 120%, or Cheetah burner.

What sort of file is it?

If its an AVI file he will need to convert it to turn it into a playable DVD format, Nero 7 or WIN AVI will do that.

yeah use nero vision to convert from an avi file to dvd format. then use nero burning rom to burn it to disc. also make sure the dvd disc can actually play in your stand alone dvd player. something like DVD-R

what are you looking for? if its a film when you find you file, then select it to download it, a box should come up saying the film name then AVI or XVID or MVS etc, if its a music file it will say mp3

when i right-click it it says that it is a bit comet file thats all i can find so is there anything that i have to do with the file after dl and if so what should i do

Put your CD in the drive, drag the downloaded file to the drive in my computer, and click write to file. Tada.

when i try dragging the file to the disc drive it says that windows encountered a problem and it asks me whether i want to retry which continues to encounter the same problem or it says cancel

Back
Top Bottom