Reply With Quote Inside Of Quote

Its nothing that confidential, he already reset his password to something only he knows, and that was on a different software that the site isn't even running anymore, so I'm pretty sure its safe. Thanks for the feedback though!
:)

actually, I've always found it a bit annoying that the quote inside a quote thinng isn't enabled.

I can write quotes in quotes.
but just not get them by pressing the quote button

I was thinking of making some kind of "Sir-Quote's-A-Lot" Post, But i decided not to :D

I find quotes within quotes are very annoying. They look like hell, take up tons of space, and are a pain in the arse to read through.

I agree they are annoying to a certain point, like when there are 5 quotes within a quote, but they are helpful when its only like one quote within a quote.

They can be annoying at times, but I'd prefer having multi quotes so you can look back at what the person you quoted quoted.

They can be annoying at times, but I'd prefer having multi quotes so you can look back at what the person you quoted quoted.

that's what I think. it's more annoying to not know what the previous person that was quoted is talking about than it is to see a few quotes inside quotes...

but this is really an each to their own thing, seems we have people for and against. so I can't see it changing

Back
Top Bottom