Fav Games Console

ssc456

Fully Optimized
i know alot of you in here are gamers,
but mostly on pc so id jus like to know other than pc which is your fav games console.

EDIT : sorry i jus realised i forgot the DS :(

EDIT: also while im here id like to know what the equivalent pc and graphics card would be to each console.

like the PS3 wot would that b like ? Q6600 with 8800GTS ?
or somethign less just interested

Add multiple choices. I'm sure others have more than one favorite console. Unless you're forcing us to vote for our absolute favorite of all-time.

At the moment its ps2 , if i see anything decent for ps3 i might try and get me one but i am prolly gonna wait till gta nxt year
Everyone sasys why not X box but i have always owned sony consoles . i still have my chipped PS1

Add multiple choices. I'm sure others have more than one favorite console. Unless you're forcing us to vote for our absolute favorite of all-time.

yep i thought about multiple choice but i thought no absolute fav

At the moment its ps2 , if i see anything decent for ps3 i might try and get me one but i am prolly gonna wait till gta nxt year
Everyone sasys why not X box but i have always owned sony consoles . i still have my chipped PS1

yh im with ya on that 1 i have always owned a sony console but at the mo i have been forced to buy an xbox 360 coz i was offered it for a swap on my laptop and its alot cheaper than the PS3 at the mo

Where's NES and SNES? those are hands down the best systems with the best games. Nothing beats them.

at the moment, my pc, but console would be my old xbox, dont have a 360 yet, idk if ill get one, depends if i get a kick ass pc later :)

still have my Sega Megadrive, (genesis for the Americans here).

and my sega saturn
still have an original pong game with the paddles that you control with turning knobs to move them up and down the screen.

Game cube is my favorite console, games and controllers are simple.

Back
Top Bottom