Reply With Quote Inside Of Quote

ssc456

Fully Optimized
hi,

i was discussing quotes in an earlier thread and we though it would be a good idea if you could.

quote a post that had a quote inside of it and it was included in your reply ....

like say a post was .

-------------------------------------------------------------------
hi,

id just like to say im new here and wanted to introduce myself.
ive seen a few ppl introduce themselves on here so i thought id do it.

(QUOTE) SSC456 *******
Hi guys im new here i like computers and breaking things lol and hope to be useful to you guys
(QUOTE)

----------------------------------------------------------------------

and you click to quote that post that it would also include the quote inside of the post ?

do you get what i mean ....

well it says suggestions on the title here so i thought i would just suggest it,

please dont think im complaining coz we dont have that option im not lol im just .........
well suggesting :D

I know in phpBB it is possible, but that is a moot point because this forum is vBulletin. Just showing that there is such a thing. ;)

I know in phpBB it is possible, but that is a moot point because this forum is vBulletin. Just showing that there is such a thing. ;)
I know that it is possible in PHPBB because you can build quote pyramids with hundreds of nested quotes. done it before.

This works with PM's:
multiquote.jpg

your editing skills suck, I can still read half of those PM's, I suggest you try again.

(just as proof that I'm not being a git)
resetting your password to something else like password is actually unlikely to fix any problems.

and I really don't suggest any one use password as their actual password.

your editing skills suck, I can still read half of those PM's, I suggest you try again.

(just as proof that I'm not being a git)
resetting your password to something else like password is actually unlikely to fix any problems.

and I really don't suggest any one use password as their actual password.

Its nothing that confidential, he already reset his password to something only he knows, and that was on a different software that the site isn't even running anymore, so I'm pretty sure its safe. Thanks for the feedback though!

Back
Top Bottom