New job

Im starting a job on Monday for BT broadband technical support. Had my interview on Thursday afternoon and got confirmation 20 mins after i left the interview. Should be good, and im looking forward to getting some cash so i can build a new system. :)
ive got a fcukin complaint already. ive looked in several places and even another network around here can get 4mb internet. after getting my contract renewed its still running at 2mb, although every time i restart the hub the speed will change. the most ive got is 3.1mb and that was the first time i plugged it in. they also said it needs time to settle and fair doo's, but its been a few days and downloads are real slow and so is general net browsing. i feel like having a moan. i know its probs more to do with the exchange but from what i see i should be able to get 3 or 4mb easily.

congrats anyway :D hope you enjoy it (im looking forward to a free homehub) :p

ive got a fcukin complaint already. ive looked in several places and even another network around here can get 4mb internet. after getting my contract renewed its still running at 2mb, although every time i restart the hub the speed will change. the most ive got is 3.1mb and that was the first time i plugged it in. they also said it needs time to settle and fair doo's, but its been a few days and downloads are real slow and so is general net browsing. i feel like having a moan. i know its probs more to do with the exchange but from what i see i should be able to get 3 or 4mb easily.

congrats anyway :D hope you enjoy it (im looking forward to a free homehub) :p

Aparently, When you are running ADSL2+ (or somthing), it can take up to 2 weeks for your line to be optimized?

Aparently, When you are running ADSL2+ (or somthing), it can take up to 2 weeks for your line to be optimized?
dunno, i can get adsl2+ apparently though. i better not be stuck on 2mb for much longer or ill have a hissy fit :p

Its not going bad. Training is a bit boring coz its the basics, but the people seem friendly enough, so i cant complain.

Back
Top Bottom