start over?

I cant be arsed searching but I wouldn't be suprised if somebody hadnt at least tried to make a hack to prevent posting in old threads like autolock all threads aged 30+days old. I've used the vbulletin admin panel demo and from what i can see its not an option which comes installed straighto ut of the box.

That being so, I've seen several old threads still open after the date, I've mentioned this to David.

The whole point is that there apparently isnt anything like that currently installed which is why we're suggesting it. That would be why old threads are still open because there isnt a "date" which says theyre meant to be closed.

The whole point is that there apparently isnt anything like that currently installed which is why we're suggesting it. That would be why old threads are still open because there isnt a "date" which says theyre meant to be closed.
You ask David as well then, PM him, he won't mind.

There is a reason new threads with new replies are first in line. Newbies have a habit of digging down looking at stuff to reply to when they first start. To be honest, I did too when I started last year. But now I know not too, and we need to enforce it. We should install that mod that dude se showed us that autolocks the threads, because posts say that they already autolock, but they really don't.

Back
Top Bottom