Cell phone gun

why isnt UK like this.....

because they don't want people running around the streets shooting at each other? I see no point in allowing every guy to have weapons. Sure, you can kill people with almost anything, but firearms just make it so much easier and faster. But then again that is just my opinion.

tasers are short range.

well it's something like 4-5 meters. Which should be more than enough for self defence. And that cell phone gun.. well I'd say you probably won't be hitting anything which is further than 10m.

Thats pretty scary for our airport security considering all the terror that is going on, still very good though :p

lol....it's not like everyone in the usa is running around with a shotgun....

Mainly you only see people carrying them around if they're hunting. People don't just walk around with them....or walk into stores with them or anything.

Tasers are much better cos if you shoot someone dead with a gun and there are no witnesses then its your word against theres

Sorry yeah its just what you say happened and whats to say you arent gonna lie to cover your own back

Theres no point in Killing and whoever does it wants shooting themselves from my point of view. Shame UK doesn't see it like this,,, :(

Back
Top Bottom