Unable to query Host name

If there is a best buy near you, you could always head out there, and pick one up. If it doesn't solve the problem then return it and say it didn't' work.

If the external NIC works, you have two choices, you can either stick with the external NIC as your NIC, or you can get the other NIC fixed. I would just use the external myself, to avoid the hassle of those pesky warranties.

tnobody near me sells external NIC cards lol, well there mite be one, but everytime i walk in there he tries to sell me a whole heap of crap, and he's real expensive, and i dont like him :p

I waited til i went to work :p and well funniest thing happened, customer was tellin me about a problem he is having and it was the EXZACT same problem, its not under warranty so were putting a network card in this very moment, and we will see wat happens :p............ will post in about 2 mins lol

and the newer network card didnt do anything :p lol just gr8, got ma friends problem and the customers problem lmfao

Run a virus scan. I just ran into this at work today, and found a java virus related to tcpip.sys. You will probably have to do a repair install to solve the problem after removing the virus. That is all that would work for me.

Back
Top Bottom