Stung by a bee

Haha.

Rudster: Hey look a bee!
Bee: Bzzzz.
Rudster: I am going to catch it.
Bee: BZZz?
Rudster catches it.
Rudster: Swe DAAMMMIT!

lol i had never been stung by a bee curious what it felt like. im very pain tolerent(probably a little too much)

lol i had never been stung by a bee curious what it felt like. im very pain tolerent(probably a little too much)

I used to be like that , curious as to what thins felt like then one time i get electrocuted , not a violent shock it was by a tv aerial extension and that put me off forever with the whole curiosity thing

I used to be like that , curious as to what thins felt like then one time i get electrocuted , not a violent shock it was by a tv aerial extension and that put me off forever with the whole curiosity thing

that's just stupid just the slighest shock can disrupt your heart beat. a pacemaker in your heart sends an electric signal to you heart to beat. any type of semi strong shock can stop this. unless someone near you knows proper CPR or your pacemaker starts again then youll probably be dead.

i almost severly broke my foot when i jumped of stairs(14 steps did the whole thing) at my old school and landed on it sideways. lucky i landed mostly on the other foot :rolleyes:

that's just stupid just the slighest shock can disrupt your heart beat. a pacemaker in your heart sends an electric signal to you heart to beat. any type of semi strong shock can stop this. unless someone near you knows proper CPR or your pacemaker starts again then youll probably be dead.

i almost severly broke my foot when i jumped of stairs(14 steps did the whole thing) at my old school and landed on it sideways. lucky i landed mostly on the other foot :rolleyes:
yeah i know its stupid now but when you are like 11 and you think you are invincible you dont realy care .
I slide down the banister at home on my jacket sleeves . i did it the other week after a few drinks and well nearly was in hospital

Hey you are the guy who stuck his finger in a bug zapper!!! Probably explains my terrible hair dos in the morning :D

Back
Top Bottom