New CF Priviledged members

I don't get noticed too much, and you know what? That actually feels good to have.

Trust me you're not ignored. I read your posts, don't worry about that. People aren't ignoring posts. If no one viewed your threads, that would be ignored, but actually isn't. If that reconforts you, have a cookie :p

i notice you(voted for you in that mod poll) but anyways i guess i should move on though, funny thing is there is still something in that post that still hasent gone noticed, im sure people would have said something by now :p

custom title and they can move there own threads i belive

forgot i posted lol but i quoted someone where did that go?!?!

i notice you(voted for you in that mod poll) but anyways i guess i should move on though, funny thing is there is still something in that post that still hasent gone noticed, im sure people would have said something by now :p

You can solve the DBEs? Well, the site is running really well now, but anyways, what do you think will work.

Every time I click on one of those links, I get a "You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page" when I'm already logged in. WTH is that all about?

You can solve the DBEs? Well, the site is running really well now, but anyways, what do you think will work.
just pmed celegorm about this but i guess ill type it again ;)
my theroy was(or is) that someone posted something to attack the DB, it should have been easy since my brother says there is a lot of vulnriblities for vB. this attack caused the db to crash(the post tabel) at certain times when something specific happened(dunno what) so i said to david prune the posts when there was a long error where i was able to view users profiles and create an account, he said the error was caused when somebody posted so the automatic reset thing wasnt able to work or something im unsure so he ignored it. then he changed to PHP settings which maybe closed the vulnriblity

EDIT
@atomic rooster
your cookie settings might be messing with your login but its user accounts

Every time I click on one of those links, I get a "You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page" when I'm already logged in. WTH is that all about?

It's weird like that. It's just to view a few people's profiles. sign in and your good to go.

Back
Top Bottom