Gaming Perferials-- Need help not breaking the bank!

Zdorab

Solid State Member
I've been looking around for awhile now, and finally bought a new PC. (Specs in sig). I have a good monitor and a razer diamondback mouse but I need:

A keyboard (Saitek Eclipse 2? Any personal recommendations?)

A chair (Not breaking the bank but provides good back support and is comfortable. No fancy electronics.)

A Headset/Headphones (I have a piece of junk that hurts your ears after awhile... I want more just headphones than a headset.)

Thanks for the help in advance.

I hear the G15's screens only use is to eat up your systems resources... G11 looks decent, but the Saitek looks better to me. If I had the luxury of spending as much money as I want I would definitely buy the Razer Tarantula, but life's not perfect.

your sig is way tooo long 5 lines max seperate the things with a line like this |

i like the G15 keyboard but why do you need a good chiar?? just put a pillow or two on a good size one and its just as good as another one, its not like your going to sit there for 48 hrs. straight

the diVono edge looks really nice to me, but the 200 dollar price tag dulls it's shine a bit..

You don't need to waste your money on the g15 or g11 just get a standard keyboard and your fine, rather spend more money on a decent chair then waste it on a keyboard. I've used the logitech access for 5-6 years (still using it) no problems what so ever, just my awsd letters are worn off

http://bjnet.nu/images/hw_toets_23.jpg

Back
Top Bottom