Acer Moniter -- Which one to buy?

I would say the last one, but if the reviews scare you too much and you are second-guessing that one, go with the one before it that I had previously recommended. IMHO those are your two best bets. :)

Sit down for a minute. The first screen has a more crisp image compared to the second one.

However, the second one owns HDCP. Unless you have a HDCP device (Radeon HD series) or anything that has a HDCP port, buy the first.

As for the Sceptre, meh, I'd recommend you the Acers.

@ rudster, the viewsonic he presented in post #10 is very decent with a contrast ratio of 2000:1, so I recommend that if he wants to take the chance. 50% of the reviews were five stars, and some of the bad reviews people just put in for S***s and giggles.

Heh, I had a lot of bad experiences with Viewsonic/NEC. They don't last forever, well, it's lifespawn is less than the Acer.

I have had Excellent luck with Viewsonic and the specs are better on it, so I say Viewsonic. Anyone, feel free to contradict me!! :D

Edit: oops, too late! :D

Of the last two choices, the ViewSonic Optiquest Series Q20WB. Much better contrast ratio, excellent quality. :D

Back
Top Bottom