Major ongoing problem desperate for help

Yes. Just select your CD/DVD drive as first boot hit any key when prompted and it will take you to the install screen. First up is to format the drive next is to re install windows. Back up your files before you format it will erase everything.

what disc are u talking about? Does anyone know what he emans are what i need 2 do pleese hurry!

99.9% of computers come with recovery CDs so you can reinstall windows if you need to. Those are the CDs he's talking about. The .1% that doesn't have CDs has a good recovery partition that you can boot off of to re-do the OS.

99.9% of computers come with recovery CDs so you can reinstall windows if you need to. Those are the CDs he's talking about. The .1% that doesn't have CDs has a good recovery partition that you can boot off of to re-do the OS.

Yes but whats the name of the cd i have a whole bunch i dont know what 1 to use

What is the re do os and where do i find it and how do i use it

becuz i dont have the windows disc but i might be able to get a hold of 1

If you can get ahold of one, just boot to it by going into your setup and selecting CDROM as your first boot device, and then you can repartition, reformat, and reinstall.

Back
Top Bottom