Best cpu cooler (air)

Really? Personally, for me on AMD CPU's at least, nothing beats the Arctic Cooler Freezer 64 PRO.
What won it over for me, was that I didn't have to remove the backplate of the motherboard to fit it, as it could use the fitting plate already there on my motherboard.

Many other coolers ask you to change it, but you have to remove the motherboard to get to it.

I guess thats not a problem if you were building it with a PC new, but if its in the mid life cycle, you don't want to be starting over again.

I love my zalman 9500. I've heard that the Tuniqe (spelling?) Tower is great as well.

Yeah, I saw Custom PC using the Tunique Tower on their rig to test out DELL PC's compared to built ones.

Really? Personally, for me on AMD CPU's at least, nothing beats the Arctic Cooler Freezer 64 PRO.
What won it over for me, was that I didn't have to remove the backplate of the motherboard to fit it, as it could use the fitting plate already there on my motherboard.

Many other coolers ask you to change it, but you have to remove the motherboard to get to it.

I guess thats not a problem if you were building it with a PC new, but if its in the mid life cycle, you don't want to be starting over again.

Well i'm not sure about AMD's but I see he's using a Pentium processor. I like my Zalman9700 but the ultra does beat it by a few degree's. Next setup for me I think i'll upgrade to liquid cooling shortly.

Back
Top Bottom