buying stock

Military weapons and aircraft companies are good investments. There's always a market for the products.
As long as it's a reliable company, & the items aren't sold to organisations, or counries which in turn could & would use them against the west, this has happened in the past & must not be allowed to happen again!!
read.gif

Well, the reson googles stock is so high and microsoft lower, is because google hasnt split lately, and they need too. No one wants to pay $500 for stock, they figure they can go to microsft and get good quality stock for less. Microsft might be an ok decision, because Vista just came out, and it hasnt hit markets yet, but a lot of people say, "I'm going to buy vista once service pack 1 comes out." And service pack 1 comes out December I think.
I have stock in Waste managament, and they do fairly well, slow increase.

I'd only buy stock in a big company with longterm prospects like Microsoft or Boeing but not in a football club.

I think theres online stock market simulators which give you the whole stock market experience without any money changing hands so I might give one of those a try

Especially Beckham's footie club in the U.S.?

No because its a stupid idea of having shares in a sports club because all it takes is a new coach or a crap season and your shares nosedive. Its not worth it and Beckham's there for gimmick and publicity purposes as he's just a celebrity, his teammates are ass and cant play football

No because its a stupid idea of having shares in a sports club because all it takes is a new coach or a crap season and your shares nosedive. Its not worth it and Beckham's there for gimmick and publicity purposes as he's just a celebrity, his teammates are ass and cant play football
It was a joke, nobody in their right mind would invest money in that, soccer in America, hasn't & will not take off against big league American & baseball.

Back
Top Bottom