Major ongoing problem desperate for help

I think your just trying to hack into someones admin account myself. First off ya I can believe that you mis typed your password thats fine but how did you mis type it exactly the same both times?

You have not been a member here more than half a day and your first post is about how to get into a admin account that you mistyped your password twice and can not access. If you had been here for a while i'd probally try and help you but I don't believe you.

Pleese dude dont be like that....... how do i prove that i am not hacking an admin account..... how do i prove tis is mine... i have been having this problem for like a week... its so frustrating..

how do i reformat my computer

Don't ask that in threads not related to this. I have removed one already, not sure if there are more.

to reformat pop in the CD that came with the comptuer, boot off of it. Format it to make sure everything is deleted (because it all needs to be for the install to go properly) then the install will start. Remember, all data will be lost.

Don't ask that in threads not related to this. I have removed one already, not sure if there are more.

to reformat pop in the CD that came with the comptuer, boot off of it. Format it to make sure everything is deleted (because it all needs to be for the install to go properly) then the install will start. Remember, all data will be lost.

will i be able to do this without logging onto a name with privaliges. the reason i was doing that in other threads is every 1 stopped helping me..

is this the best solution to my problem of not being able to get on my name?

Back
Top Bottom