Cell phone gun

Whati think it is good for though is say your are a single women walking the streets on your own in this day and age you never know what could happen and when the worst does happen even if you dont hit you attacker the suprize would scare them off i suppose

I'd still rather stick to a taser. Easier to aim, brings the guy down faster, makes sure he doesn't get up again and doesn't kill/injure him.

IMHO, a huge liability, think of the chaos at airports etc, although I guess that by now, all security staff & police worldwide have been alerted to this device, what does it fire, or is it just to scare?

I'd say 9mm.
Hmmm, I doubt that, my Smith & Wesson revolver in the RAF Police was 8 or 9mm, [it was a long time ago] it had quite a kick, I once had to get off a quick shot in a dangerous situation I was in & I nearly killed the guy instead of just wounding him, the recoil threw my aim off, besides you'd never get a clip of bullets in there, nah, my guess is .22

The airport checked my uncles phone, mine went through the conveyerbelt but they never searched it like they did his but his is hot if ya know what i mean lol.

Although at first look this may look pretty cool if you think about it it has more implications than you think . For example schools , who is going to check every child's mobile phone isn't a gun and at airports so i don't actually thin it is a good thing

Back
Top Bottom