Nokia N95

DannyBoy1

Daemon Poster
Well my dad says ( hes normally right) he is getting me a phone from a mate which is orange Pay as you go. Now this is brand new like, straight from orange. Is this possible, I wasn't sure if orange did Pay as you go on Nokia N95, or is it very rare?

Depends. I'm pretty sure those pre-paid cell phone services use SIM cards like another GSM provider. If you can find a unlocked Nokia N95 that uses GSM rather than CDMA, you can just use the SIM card from your pre-paid service instead.

an n95 is just an n95. theres no such thing as just a pay as you go or contract one. it depends how they sell it. if they sell it as part of a contract then it could be seen as a contract phone. or if they sell it on its own then it could be seen as pay as you go. its still the same phone.

well, it definetely with orange.. Just wondering if the orange pay as you go sim card we bought will work with it?

Probably , and if it dosent straight away you can get it unlocked

afaik you need a 3g sim as its a 3g phone. thats usually the case. although a 2.5g one might work with the exception of 3g. im not too sure. worth a go

why spend all that money on a n95 and then go prepaid? You cant even use the phone to its fullest then, video messaging ect.

orange pay as you go isnt too bad when you get the easy speak tariff. 15p a min flat rate to any uk network.10p per texts and either some free credit or texts when you topup. could be worse. although 02 has always been in front imo

Ive got one on o2 contract. I regret it. I should have waited for the iphone.

Back
Top Bottom