Best storm movie EVER!!!

TRDCorolla1

Golden Master
Wow, I'm watching "The Perfect Storm" on my THX sound system. This movie rocks!!!! Action packed with a whole lot of drama and suspense. "The Day After Tomorrow" was good too, but it was too far fetched compared to the real elements in this movie. I had no idea there were an Air Force Rescue team. It was sad to see the Coast Guard rescue team in the helicopter go down because of low fuel. Air Force rescue team did all they could, but no go. Couldn't get the fuel coupler to the helictoper.

Than you have those crazy fisherman who tries to go through the massive storm front.

Have you guys ever watch this movie at the theaters or on surround sound? This thing is massive!!!! The sound levels are through the roof. Transformers, eat your heart out.

I've seen "The Day After Tomorrow" and I thought it was pretty cool, haven't seen "The Perfect Storm" though. And speaking of storm movies, I watched "The Guardian" yesterday...pretty sweet movie:D

It's a good movie with a sad ending. It ranks up there as one of the best I've ever seen. It puts shame to Castaway with Tom Hanks. Not even close.

Its an excellent movie and its been around a couple of years, isn't that the one with George Cloony in?. I have it in the house somewhere, bought it a few years ago though.

Yes, that's the one. I like movies with a lot of drama and suspense, not only just action. That's what separates the best movies usually.

Now, I'm watching "Remember the Titans" and "Tombstone". Wow, all good movies. Remember the Titans is super good.

Haven't seen Remember The Titans but Tombstone is an excellent movie with a all star cast, if you into westerns then you should see The Unforgiven(Clint Eastwood)

Have you seen "The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly"? Wow, I believe that's one of the best Clint Eastwood movies ever. He was young then. Wow, what a movie!!! Tombstone was a good movie. It's funny how Kurt Russel just ditched his wife, lol. Then she died of drug overdose a short time after leaving the train station.

Yes, its a good film, all three of that trilogy is excellent, a slightly older film of his Firefox is good as well about a super plane have you seen that?

Tombstone is on TNT like right now. It's towards the middle of the movie at this moment with a commercial on. I'm trying to see what's on FX.

D'oh, the movie, "The Day After Tomorrow" is on FX tonight!!!

I remember watching the Perfect Storm a couple years ago, it was a really great movie back then and still is, I remember it getting lots of publicity back when it was still a current film.

Back
Top Bottom