Radar Detectors

ahaha yeah right..a mazda shouldn't even be put in the luxury department, seconds it one of the most unreliable cars ever..The is250 is the perfect car, although I'm not crazy about what the car costs.

ahha come down to philly and we can have a lil race iso..start making ur bets guys..

maxima15cm.jpg

VS.

cd20b31d134af754925b.jpeg

You really wanna race?

I'm not a fan of mazda. They seem kinda cheap to me. I'm not picky, but I want a car that has some feel of durability to it. Mazda cars are a little bit small and are kinda cheap feeling. I like Toyota and Lexus myself. I've been eying the camry's myself. I want a good sized car with plenty of room that gets good gas mileage. The camry gets pretty good gas mileage, I'm not looking for the hybrid though. I don't want anything fancy, just a basic camry will do for me. They've gotten good reviews and have been selling very well in the US for many years.

Yeah I hate all the other mazdas, but they really did do a good job on the RX-8 IMO.

The body is much better than the older style though. I have to give them credit for that.

You know, I was aching for the Camry SE. It looks sexy and has the power to match. The only thing I hate about it is the launch. There's a brief moment when your car hesitates. Then takes off. I remember reading somewhere that Toyota did this on purpose to avoid stressing the axles and transmission or some other doohicky idea. But it's a safety feature.

I've never heard that about the Camrys. They look really neat and I think they did a good job on this design. I'm not looking for anything fast but I think it's got decent performance. The main thing I'm after is reliability and Toyota seems to be known for that. I just hope they have this body style in the next year or two which is when I plan on buying a car.

The Camry has a really potent 268HP V6. The 2008 Corolla will have a hybrid line for the first time. This will kill the Prius I think.

They're suppose to fully upgrade the Corolla for 08 with a whole new look, but it looks like it still looks the same.

Camry is talking about a complete makeover in 2010 so for the next couple of years, it looks like it will be the same, just with minor facelifts.

I was hurrying once to catch a ferry, & saw the camera flash, on return from holiday, there was the fine on the mat, it stated that I did 33 in a 30 mph zone, £60 & 2 points on my licence, welcome home buddy!!

SAme thing happened to my dad.

If you have Tom Tom or other such devices, you can get the software which tells you where the speed cameras are, but they are annoying in the city because they ping all the time.

Yeah, But they cannot detect the van's. That's what snooper's used to do.. SORRY FOR DOUBLE POST GUYS! :S

G35 we should race.

Hey guys how would this sound?

Turbo RX-8 against Nissan altima?

The photo enforced intersections are getting more and more popular here in California. I see them in every major city now. I use to be afraid of turning right on a red light at a photo enforced intersection, but now I say, "To hell with it". If I get a ticket, I get it. But I haven't been getting any so I'm good with that. Technically, you can turn right on a red light as long as it is safe to do so and that there are no signs saying you can't turn right on red.

Back
Top Bottom