What the crap?!?! Eavesdrop bill???

TRDCorolla1

Golden Master
As if the Patriot Act wasn't enough, now Bush wants this?

President urges House to follow Senate's lead on eavesdropping bill
http://www.cnn.com/2007/POLITICS/08/04/fisa.upgrade.ap/index.html?eref=rss_topstories

Wow, all our phones will be tapped.

"Democrats agreed the law should not restrict U.S. spies from tapping in on foreign suspects. But they initially demanded that the court review the eavesdropping process before it began, to ensure that Americans are not targeted." ---yeah right.

art.bush.fisa.ap.jpg

Someone should make a caption using that pict.

I'll admit I liked bush in his first term, but now he's lost it. I think he's lost all leadership confidence and has no concern for the american public. I don't hate the guy but I think that if the democrats had a better candidate with a set of values that appealed to more of the political spectrum then Bush wouldn't be in office today. Bush seems a little bit too far right for me. Something I'll be looking for in the next election is how far left or right the candidates are. I personally don't want someone so far right that they're blinded by party lines, I'd rather have someone with a bit more of a common sense approach which apparently is something this administration is lacking.

I just hope he can maintain his decency as president until next year. Then we get a new one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hilary and Obama are the only two that really have the edge right now with Obama taking a huge lead in the preliminaries.

Remember the democrats are the majority in the Senate. And yet this bill passed with democrat support. It seems that they either have no spine or stand for absolutely nothing. I vote for the latter.

Remember the democrats are the majority in the Senate. And yet this bill passed with democrat support. It seems that they either have no spine or stand for absolutely nothing. I vote for the latter.

exactly

right now, i see no candidate that sticks out, obama has a dad that is an extremist, and hillary, well i just shouldnt go there...

All politicians screw you over in some way . Just that some more so than overs .Rather than seeing what the party wants the politicians should think for themselves what they would like to happen

exactly

right now, i see no candidate that sticks out, obama has a dad that is an extremist, and hillary, well i just shouldnt go there...

My problem with Hillary is that she seems to change her mind a lot. I'm not impressed with any of the candidates out there yet. Obama and Hillary are a little bit slick to me and a bit too far left. I mean the general public doesn't seem to know too much about either of them which I think is a bad thing considering we're voting for our first new president since 9/11 and people should know who they're voting for. The republicans running seem to be all over the place, some a bit left, some too far right and some of them have questionable pasts. I'd rather have someone who's a moderate in a party than someone blinded by their party lines. Actually best of all I'd like to have someone who sticks to a belief system and has a bit of a common sense approach to things.

Democrat or Republican, they're all full of shit. Every single one of them.

Back
Top Bottom