Dell service

I just hope I get it this week. I've been waiting far too long. It's stripped of software so that's good. Oh wait, it does have 15 months Norton Internet Security 2007. I'll wait for it to expire, then install Avast.

Don't even activate Norton Internet Security trial. It will hog all of your computer's resources. It slowed my computer WAYYYYYY down, and Norton 360 is worse. Just uninstall Norton right away and install the low-resource free stuff. Can't go wrong.

OMG, my laptop is finally coming after like 2.5 weeks of waiting. What's up with that?!?! I just hope the rest of their support aren't like that--a long delay. Now I have to wait another 5 days for it to arrive since the stupid weekend is coming up. That sucks big time. So I'm looking at 3 weeks just to get a stupid laptop in my hands (from Dell manufacturing to my house). Unbelievable!!!!!

They had better hope that I really like their laptop. Otherwise, I will NEVER go with Dell ever again!!!!

Anyone have similar bad experience with them? This wait is ridiculous....

Oh and get this. It's being delivered by the most UNRELIABLE CARRIER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DHL!!! OMFG, I hate them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I've had several bad experiences with DHL from the past. Now I'm worried. F****** Dell!!!!! That's what I get for buying a cheap laptop. I get cheap service.
Dude....you probably customized it so they have to build the thing. Do you know how many orders they get a day for customized computers? I don't, but I'd imagine it's a ton.

Calm down.

well i had a pretty bad experience, i got a laptop from them and told them what i had in the E510 and asked if the graphics would be the same, and the guy says "oh yea, these graphics are gonna be better" than an x300 (which isnt very good, i know, but it was at the time for me) so i get this laptop and find that its integrated graphics!!! when i ordered it it was ati xpress1150 and so i asked them about it and he said oh yea its dedicated graphics and everything! i cant play crap on this thing!!! thats why i built my custom, cause i cant play games on my laptop, the whole reason i wanted a laptop was to be able to play games wherever i go, so yea, im never going to dell again, id rather go to hp for a laptop since they are a ton better neway, so yea dell is on my $hit list

Dude....you probably customized it so they have to build the thing. Do you know how many orders they get a day for customized computers? I don't, but I'd imagine it's a ton.

Calm down.

Dude, if you were to read my posts correctly, you will find out that I'm more pissed at Dell using DHL as their carrier. I feel it's more that which makes me hate Dell's guts.

Dell service is awful. The computers themselves are alright once you get all the junk out of there. If I get another dell, I'll get a business machine since I've heard the business support is better.

The Latitiudes and the new Vostro line are suppose to be their business computers. I want to get one of those but they cost more in the long run (after you tweak some of the configurations). I rather just get an Inspiron because most of the feature I want are already there and it's cheaper.

The Latitude lines don't have media card reader which sucks. The Vostro are just slow and stripped of everything unless you start adding on stuff which will then be more expensive than the Inspirons.

Back
Top Bottom