Barry Bonds ties Hank Aaron's record

Too bad he needed 'roids to get that. Are they putting the * next to his name in the books?

Damn, did that happen already?!?! TOo bad I missed it. I would've love to see it live. Now to break the tie. That should be more interesting.

Yea, he hit it in the second inning. I missed it also. I've been watching all the games waiting to see it too. But tonight, I got caught up in watching Tombstone and forgot about the game. :rolleyes:

Ha, I was watching Tombstone too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It was on TNT I believe. Perfect Storm was on the same channel early this morning. Now I'm wathcing Amistad. Never seen it before, but looks good so far.

Tombstone was an awesome movie. Val Kilmer was great in there. I love it how Kurt Russells character was so valiant. He don't let anyone push him down.

i saw the game on tv and i thought it was pretty cool that he did and i think hes gunna hit 756 at home.

Yeah, he used roids for sure. You know what I think is kinda interesting, one of the things he used was insulin. For a normal person to take insulin, it helps them use more suger and therefore more energy for the muscles, for us diabetics, it lowers our blood sugers, and doesnt help us get stronger or anything...

Back
Top Bottom