What's a phone better than the Iphone?

the n95 is about £225-£300 on a forum i go on. thats new and usually unlocked and stuff. which is a pretty fair price considering what it has. if i had the price id seriously consider one

the n95 has an impressive camera. in fact my se w800 is only 2mp but takes some great photos. id recommend a camera phone to anyone. you cant bring a digi cam with you all the time and im always taking pics on the go, so a phones handy
Yeah, me too. I have over 200 pictures on my phone actually..

I have the Samsung I730 and it does wonders. I upgraded it to Windows Mobile 5.0. The only thing it does not have is a camera, but I never take pictures w. my phone anyway.

I am thinking of going to a not so fancy phone now. The razr 2 will proly be the one. It has 3g, and if i can add that too my plan for a couple months or something I might, cause we cant get anyhigh speed. Unless there are phones thru att that offer better internet speed and are good phones.

Eh, I could care less. All the iPhone is to me is essentially an iPod that can text, go online and play media but sucks at what it was originally designed to do. To be a phone.

I've read reviews that the calling is horrible compared to other phones today. This isn't AT&T's fault either cause in one of the reviews by PC Magazine, they used a BlackBerry Curve using the same AT&T service with the same reception at the same location and the Curve had way better call quality and clarity than the iPhone.

Back
Top Bottom