Radar Detectors

TRDCorolla1

Golden Master
This topic is way out there since about half of the members on here don't even drive, lol. But if you do and are concerned with getting speeding tickets, what are some of the top brand radar detectors on the market today?

my dad has a snooper. its pretty good. just plug and go and seems to always pick up stuff when im in the car :)

Strictly speaking they're not legal in England, but I've never heard of anyone being done for having one, 'spect it's the lack of resources, not enough cops!

ummm... don't speed? if you are going 40 miles at 75 instead of 65, you only save 4 minutes. not that much. and besides, if you pass people really fast, the can be startled, and swerve, and crash.

If you have Tom Tom or other such devices, you can get the software which tells you where the speed cameras are, but they are annoying in the city because they ping all the time.

I'm with Rubber314Chicken. Don't speed and you don't have to worry about the cops. I got a speeding warning back in June, and I was almost home... I watch my speed a lot more carefully now, I can't afford a ticket with how much I get paid a work. My road is 35 and ridiculously slow, but I go 40 and they can't do anything. The only thing I hate about going the speed limit is the large amount of stupid tailgaters I get.

Back
Top Bottom