Wireless Internet Cutting in and out

Sometimes it's faulty gear. Sometimes it can be as simple as something in you home is running on the 2.4ghz band like a cordless phone. Look around your house to find things like that. Might save you banging the bark off that tree you're beating your head against.

I had to replace one of my wireless LAN cards because it had a very weak signal and there was like three walls it had to go through and at most it would only get a "Low" or "Very Low" signal strength. Glad to hear it is working better.
Thanks man. Getting 100 percent signal now.
maybe your too far from it
What do you mean? This problem has been resolved. It was a faulty wireless adapter. Plus when I was trying to fix it i put the adapter and router about 3 inches apart and still nothing.
Sometimes it's faulty gear. Sometimes it can be as simple as something in you home is running on the 2.4ghz band like a cordless phone. Look around your house to find things like that. Might save you banging the bark off that tree you're beating your head against.
Yeah believe me I checked just about every possibility before ruling it out as faulty gear (hate when i spend more money then needed). Bought a new adapter works like a dream now. Thanks for the advice though.

Back
Top Bottom