Vista - XP

Comp_Pro

In Runtime
hey guys, just another poll, IF you have windows, do you have windows XP or windows Vista?

oh yeah, i have Vista Ultimate

Windows Vista Business. Got it for free and not that kind of free. It's a genuine copy installed using a real disc with the Microsoft hologram stuff all over the DVD.

Vista Home Premium. I really don't understand the Vista hate after using it.

Well to be technical I have all of the above. I only use XP home and Vista Ultimate though.

And to cabbspapp there will always be haters out there. People afraid of change or just jumping on the rumor mill. People that don't understand how or what drivers are buy Vista then have massive problems because there not running the right setup and say its crap and it crashes. Other people hear that don't realize that person probally just has no clue what there doing and repeats what they heard. I have yet heard a person complain about Vista that had it installed correctly.

XP home, but Thats because there are no drivers for my scanner with Vista yet, and Im waitng for Norton ghost to come out for VISTA awell.

I run XP pro and vista business, its a shame you cant select multi operating systems on the poll

you should really ask a mod to make this a multiu choice poll as im using,

XP home on my 'family computer'
vista home on my mums lapop

XP pro,
Vista Ultimate,
XP Pro 64 bit on my comp,

vista home premium on my laptop,

and if you wonna include my girlfriends comp i use then

Windows media center

so what do i select lol

Back
Top Bottom