DB errors

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't get any error today for the VERY FIRST DAMN TIME SINCE LAST YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 It's time to celebrate!!!!!!

Ok, is that rubbing it in or just damn sarcasm?

Just had a " no new posts logo "appear for about 5mins when I signed back in at about 11.50am

Just had a " no new posts logo "appear for about 5mins when I signed back in at about 11.50am
D'you mean that it then altered & you had some?, if so, you probably hit the split-second between none & some, It doesn't happen often

D'you mean that it then altered & you had some?, if so, you probably hit the split-second between none & some, It doesn't happen often

What I mean is, I left cf at like 11AM then logged back in at about 11.50 and selected new posts and all I got was that for about 5mins, I don't believe for one Minute that nobody posted in between 11-1150am.

What I mean is, I left cf at like 11AM then logged back in at about 11.50 and selected new posts and all I got was that for about 5mins, I don't believe for one Minute that nobody posted in between 11-1150am.
That's weird, anybody know why this should be?

The only explanation I can think of is that unless you logout, as far as the server is concered you are logged in (or active) untill you timeout which should be ~ 20 minutes or so.

Then when you click new posts, you are shown posts since you were last active which would be from 11.20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom