Wireless Internet Cutting in and out

well wpa is a lot more secure than wep. although you'd have to be unlucky to have a hacker nearby, but i wouldnt risk it. i also like wpa because it can be any word, so its easy to remember

Looks confusing

untitled-3.jpg

wtf. how retarded. im guessing the shared secret is the wpa key :confused:
theres nothing else it could be

I had to replace one of my wireless LAN cards because it had a very weak signal and there was like three walls it had to go through and at most it would only get a "Low" or "Very Low" signal strength. Glad to hear it is working better.

i het a poor signal in one part of my house. i need a repeater :( .. its a shame i cant use my old router as that.
that second menu looks more promising. i think you had it to the wpa thing before where it changes all the time. dunno

I got poor signal when I tried using the wireless USB adapter I got with the router so in the end I installed a LAN card and that works a treat, the LAN line is fast so I'm happy, my two laptops hardly ever loose the signal and their on wireless and in the next room, yet the adapter thats plugged into my tower did and thats like 3ft from the router it just don't ad up, I can only assume that its down to the brand of wireless adapter or the firmware needs updating but as I don't use it now I'm not going to bother.

Back
Top Bottom