Stupid why does this always happen to me

muz

Golden Master
So today i went round to my friends house and he puts the transformers and evan almighty on my I pod using his cable .Using the external hard drive function so then i come home this evening and take my I pod out of my lapotop bag and am like oh yeah that so grab my i pod cable and plug it into the i pod and into the usb port and nothing . So i check the battery and nothing then i check the usb port by trying a different one nothing so i presume my cable is broke . I so wanted to watch the transformers movie as well. May be this is a sign to stop pirating stuff . Either that or i rolled over the cable on my chair one too many times . Still now i have to get a new one and be quick before my i pod battery dies

ouch that sucks(and explains..). go to your friend and switch cables, he probably will just get a new one ;)

Its kind of annoying . I am prolly gonna go to the shop tomorrow to get me a new one and i am gonna look after this one
Also i cant cos his has nano written on it for some reason . Yet my i pod video one has no writing

that will teach to not to buy another ipod
creative zens or any other mp3 player ftw

Why would you be worried about the battery dying? Hard drives don't lose data if you don't have an energy source. The same goes for the Nano or any other NAND flash based player. NAND flash isn't volatile memory, which means it can still retain data without a constant power supply, as opposed to volatile memory (i.e. computer RAM) which requires constant power or all the data is gone.

Why would you be worried about the battery dying? Hard drives don't lose data if you don't have an energy source. The same goes for the Nano or any other NAND flash based player. NAND flash isn't volatile memory, which means it can still retain data without a constant power supply, as opposed to volatile memory (i.e. computer RAM) which requires constant power or all the data is gone.

Because when the battery dies i cant listen to it anymore
why dont you try cutting it and re splicing it?

I might try that but i dunno if is the wire thats broke or the connector on the end that plugs into the i pod . Still worth a try

good luck ive spliced usb cables before, it aint a cake walk. when you strip the wire strip it a good 2 in.

good luck ive spliced usb cables before, it aint a cake walk. when you strip the wire strip it a good 2 in.

I think i have found the source of the problem , near the usb connector that connects to the pc two wires where broke off so its a kind of annoying place so i think the only way would be a solder
I hate apple though cos the wire was surrounded by little strands of wire and then like foil . But still if i repair it i save my self money

Back
Top Bottom