Microsoft Announces DirectX 10.1!

Money doesn't grow on trees for anyone :(
Who invened the idea of money anyhow?! haha

The PC is definietly the best bet for customising, and that, no brainer there.

I wonder if Crysis will be pushed back now this 10.1 has arrived as they'd want to push graphics as much as possible if interviews are to be believed?...

hell no will crysis will be pushed back, since i know you like modeling its like having to remodel everything to utilize it, impossible

I wouldn't say thats entirely true. Its more different approaches to the shaders i think...

Maybe they'll just release a patch, if at all after its released in that case.

I want Crysis, but to build a PC to take the bate...well...thats costing me money.

Money doesn't grow on trees for anyone :(
Who invened the idea of money anyhow?! haha

The PC is definietly the best bet for customising, and that, no brainer there.

I wonder if Crysis will be pushed back now this 10.1 has arrived as they'd want to push graphics as much as possible if interviews are to be believed?...

DO NOT SAY THAT! I repeat DO NOT SAY THAT. I would be really unhappy if that happened. Although i'm sure we would get DX10 effects just not those little extra effects.

Ya money doesn't grow on tree's. Wish it did at times. Don't worry you'll get a bit older have a bit more money then you'll build better and better systems. Before I built my current system I was running a old p4 with a 1.9ghz processor and 256mb of ram. I didn't have the money then to build or buy something new but now i'm a few years older and have a decent job so I can afford a bit more.

Don't worry it will come in time, my advice though enjoy the trouble free youth!

I dunno maybe they will push crysis back , I dont think they are gonna wanna release a game using obsolete software , Then aggain if this is true they may wanna side with all the N vidia fans that went out and bought 8800's and just release it on direct X 10 .
The way i see it only game producers have the power to stop this happening cos if they refuse to use the new dx 10.1 and just use dx 10.0 all the customers will be happy cos there cards aren't rendered useless

still waiting for the UPS guy to come, its 5:46pm this is the latest they have ever been :mad:

Wow that sux's. Worst part is if it doesn't show up today you know your not getting it till Monday :( !

Check the tracking and see if there was a delay. Latest i've had UPS come to my place is about 7:00pm. You got some time ;)

When I got mine overnighted I about flipped when I saw on UPS's page that the order did not ship because there was nobody to sign for it. I completely went off on both newegg and some UPS lady because I was home all flippin day waiting on it!

Must be something about those cards they just make us wait lol.

still waiting for the UPS guy to come, its 5:46pm this is the latest they have ever been :mad:

Hey you think thats bad when i had my dell delivered the guy arrived at 9PM with 3 boxes outside my door i was like WTF time do you call this
I remember when my dad took a day off work to wait for an item to be delivered and it was never delivered , we just complained and got £50 credit to spend

DO NOT SAY THAT! I repeat DO NOT SAY THAT. I would be really unhappy if that happened. Although i'm sure we would get DX10 effects just not those little extra effects.

Ya money doesn't grow on tree's. Wish it did at times. Don't worry you'll get a bit older have a bit more money then you'll build better and better systems. Before I built my current system I was running a old p4 with a 1.9ghz processor and 256mb of ram. I didn't have the money then to build or buy something new but now i'm a few years older and have a decent job so I can afford a bit more.

Don't worry it will come in time, my advice though enjoy the trouble free youth!

if money grew on trees then inflation would make the nation poor.

But people would get everything for free!!!

I expect patches would come out for Crysis, after release, since its more than likely they'll do something about it later, even if its just to speed the game up on slower machines.

Back
Top Bottom