Insanitechpc

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's probably over kill to begin with but once a forum gets off the ground youre well prepared in advance

if it wasnt for me posting you would have double posted then after i told you to edit your posts you double posted again. its against the rules, if you forget to multi-quote then quote someone copy the text then edit your orginal post and paste it, then you can comment on it.
Telling me to edit my posts eh, mmm, which ones then?, anyway, where is it in the rules about double posts?, here's the latest set;

www.computerforums.org/showthread.PHP?t=999

normal members ask people to post pics in the for\sale forum all the time. ive told tons of people to edit there sigs because there too long, etc. dosent mean im a mod ;) just means i cant do anything about it if they refuse

normal members ask people to post pics in the for\sale forum all the time. ive told tons of people to edit there sigs because there too long, etc. dosent mean im a mod ;) just means i cant do anything about it if they refuse
Got ya!

what pic rule? :confused:

If you are selling something you need a picture with your username and computerforums.org on it so we know you actually have the item your selling, and your not just scamming people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom