The Truth About p2p file sharing

hmmm i would probs tell the person they dropped the money (well depends if i noticed in time, etc)
its just a totally different situation. downloading music affects music companies because so many people do it, and the loss is caused a little bit per person, and the fact we have piracy so easily accessible makes it hard for us to stop.
whereas someone stealing some money is between 1 person and the victim. you are the one doing it and its you thats 100% responsible.

In fairness you are 100% responsible when you steal a bit of music or software , you make the choice to click the download button .
I just think if i had $100 in my pocket i would ensure t was not dropped as that would be a considerable ammount of money whreas if someone dosent care about it too much that they can drop it well $100 obviously isnt a considerable ammount to them otherwise they wouldnt drop it

some people are clumsy though and accidentally drop stuff (like me sometimes) :p
although i always keep money safe if ive got a lot with me

some people are clumsy though and accidentally drop stuff (like me sometimes) :p
although i always keep money safe if ive got a lot with me

Exactly if you have that much money but dont keep it safe it cant mean that much to you .
Also you want clumsy , i left my mobile phone in the hotel at alton towers

haha thats a bit noobish. its hard for me to lose my phone as its not exactly small like money.

i just think taking money off someone is much worse than downloading

haha thats a bit noobish. its hard for me to lose my phone as its not exactly small like money.

i just think taking money off someone is much worse than downloading

It was a few years back , and i felt gutted . I lost a few phones but the most money i ever lost has been about £10

i lost £20 once, that peeved me off, worst of all im sure it was at home somewhere so my sister or someone probs pocketed it lol

Back
Top Bottom