Insanitechpc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brookfield

Golden Master
This is the name of Bullzi's computer site, I made contact & said that I was interested in the position of mod, & was told I'd be welcome, well after a small glitch, I was put in place as a Global Mod, I felt quite pleased about it & made a couple of posts in the mod area & the members area, where I introduced myself saying that most of them knew me of course.

All went swimmingly until I had a look at the members list in which there were two admin, twelve global mods & three members, to be fair, that was two days ago & no doubt more had joined since, but it still feels wrong, CF has twelve mods, with around 20,000 members, admittedly only around 6000 of these are active, but even so, assuming their membership could rise to say, 500, twelve mods?

Now before you think I'm doing this out of spite, not so, Bullzi said that if I didn't post my opinion, he would post his, so we'll see........

Did you read this
hey guys, i realize like everybody so far is a mod, but its for good reason, since we'll be having customers of insanitechpc on here, i want this site to be as clean as possible, and if you see a new post in the support section and i haven't replied yet, please reply, helps us out a little bit, anyway, welcome and lets get this goin, be sure to post on other forums letting them know about ours.

forums in there early stage are vulnerable. several forums of have been killed by lack of mods. spammers will just jump and there is 100 posts of spam and 100's more coming in. impossible to clean up

Pardon me?

Rules said:
Lastly, DO NOT DOUBLE, TRIPLE, OR QUADROUPLE POST
Please, use the Multi-Quote Fuction
if it wasnt for me posting you would have double posted then after i told you to edit your posts you double posted again. its against the rules, if you forget to multi-quote then quote someone copy the text then edit your orginal post and paste it, then you can comment on it.

theres nothing wrong with that number of mod's, provided the site gets atleast 100 members. some forums have loads and imo the more the better, especially as only 1 or 2 may be on at the same time.
it might have been better to get extra mods after you got more members but i wouldnt worry. atleast it gives you time to assess them and decide if they are doing a good job

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom