The Truth About p2p file sharing

i was new to it all....but i used morpheus back then the first release my brother is the one that got me started with warez sites and now he does not even know what a torrent is.

ahh the good old days of kazaa. thats where i started. it used to be quite decent. even the app's were really good. then i used kazaa lite.
i was then told about shareaza which i loved even more, mainly because of the good built in media player, then after a long time i moved onto limewire and then the torrents.
oh i used winmx at my mums house but that was shockingly bad.
damn ive been through a lot in the few years ive been downloading :)

ahh the good old days of kazaa. thats where i started. it used to be quite decent. even the app's were really good. then i used kazaa lite.
i was then told about shareaza which i loved even more, mainly because of the good built in media player, then after a long time i moved onto limewire and then the torrents.
oh i used winmx at my mums house but that was shockingly bad.
damn ive been through a lot in the few years ive been downloading :)

Your not wrong there, Ive been through Lime wire, Morpheus, kazza, bear share,azures,winmx, but nothing in my eyes beats Bitlord, Ive tried Utorrent and there was no difference to bitlord so I went back.

so i guess its not good to torrent windows xp home and what not i use lime wire and i have torrented a few games and windows 98 2000 xp home and xp pro omg does that make a criminal well i guess i better stop aint

The fees are huge arent they? Well, for me, I'm a minor, only 16, but if I was older, arent the fees huge? Like for movies, at the beginning of the movie it has the FBI warning or whatever that says its like 250,000 and 5-10 years in prison?

TBH what is the point in putting people in jail for pirating stuff . Do they pose a danger to public safety . no so why are they locked away in a prision cell that could be used to keep a dangerous criminal away from society . It realy pisses you off sometimes the way the system works

Also i am 16 and a student with like no money so how in hell can i afford to give some dude thats already rich enough £80 for a shiny bit of plastic . Like all the big wigs whose money you are actually stealing when you pirate are gonna miss their money anyway
I know yeah software development costs loads but say now i steal photoshop and learn how to use it , in the future if i go pro then my company will have to buy a fully licensed corporate edition which costs more than the retail or student/teacher one i would buy . Therefore in the long run they get more money out of me
Also i don't use torrents much anymore i use a warez forum were all the links are http as i find it faster than torrents

Also i am 16 and a student with like no money so how in hell can i afford to give some dude thats already rich enough £80 for a shiny bit of plastic . Like all the big wigs whose money you are actually stealing when you pirate are gonna miss their money anyway

so if some rich guy was walking on the street infront of you and $100 would drop out of his pocket you would just keep it instead of telling him he dropped it.
I love how some people are so honest these days....

so if some rich guy was walking on the street infront of you and $100 would drop out of his pocket you would just keep it instead of telling him he dropped it.
I love how some people are so honest these days....

If he is that stupid with his money he can afford to just drop $100 dollars then yeah i prolly would
I know its dishonest but hey the balance of money isn't exactly fair in the world is it

hmmm i would probs tell the person they dropped the money (well depends if i noticed in time, etc)
its just a totally different situation. downloading music affects music companies because so many people do it, and the loss is caused a little bit per person, and the fact we have piracy so easily accessible makes it hard for us to stop.
whereas someone stealing some money is between 1 person and the victim. you are the one doing it and its you thats 100% responsible.

Back
Top Bottom