Transformers

David Lindon

Golden Master
I saw the transformers movie today and I must say it was rather good. some of it was a little over the top and some of the lines were very 80s comic book style in my opinion but still a enjoyable watch. Anyone else seen it?

I saw the transformers movie today and I must say it was rather good. some of it was a little over the top and some of the lines were very 80s comic book style in my opinion but still a enjoyable watch. Anyone else seen it?

it use to be an 80ish show so guess the remade it really well. i saw some lame transformers t-shirts on sale for like 3$ lol.

you should go so the Simpson's movie looks hilarious, too bad i havent seen it yet

I thought it was great 8.5/10

There was never really a dull moment, lots of action and explosions, the humor was timed right. The only thing i didn't like was the script in some places, other then that awesome movie.

you should go see the Simpson's movie looks hilarious, too bad i havent seen it yet

Yeah i want to see the simpson's movie. Tried to get advance tickets but i couldn't so i just went the day it came out but it was so crowded that i didn't bother. I even collected all the surplee cups and straws, managed to get a poster aswell.

it use to be an 80ish show so guess the remade it really well. i saw some lame transformers t-shirts on sale for like 3$ lol.

you should go so the Simpson's movie looks hilarious, too bad i havent seen it yet
i saw the simpsons on wed. was really good. much better than the episodes :)
it was good seeing it at the cinema instead of off the net :D

i saw the simpsons on wed. was really good. much better than the episodes :)
it was good seeing it at the cinema instead of off the net :D

Yeah i saw the simpsons movie on wedensday as well . it was quite funny in parts . And yeah even though getting films off the net is great you can never beat the real experience

..and the fact it only cost me £3. thats why i went. my mum gave me some free promotion ticket things and my mates paid for the popcorn and drinks so i just got some nachos :) good times

ive heard the transformers is good but not my cup of tea

..and the fact it only cost me £3. thats why i went. my mum gave me some free promotion ticket things and my mates paid for the popcorn and drinks so i just got some nachos :) good times

ive heard the transformers is good but not my cup of tea

I go the orange Wednesdays :D but i had to go with my mum and dad and sister but the good thing is it didn't cost me a bean so i was happy in the end
And yeah i saw the trailer for transformers there and i dunno i have never been in to it so i dunno if i get it i will prolly download it

i was gonna use the orange wed's but i thought free was better :p on the simpsons thing on the wall with the times it said "no free passes" but we got in, the guys there were real cool.

i saw the trailer aswell, in fact its here might be worth a download lol

You should go and see transformers in the cinema, its one of those films which look amazing on the big screen. Saying that I had been well excited about this and was like a big kid, lol even clapped my hands in glee, when optimus prime first transformed........

The one film I regret not seeing was 300 on the big screen.........saw it on dvd and I was like oh hell.......why did I not get to see that.

Back
Top Bottom