CF Podcast?

i thought they were called podcasts because of itunes and the iPOD. i maybe wrong but i thought thats where it came from hence the name.

Wouldn't it be easyier for me to upload it to the server? That way we could make sure its the official one

Ya, that would be ideal for you to upload to the server! Even if you could make a page, like computerforums.org/podcast. Actually you don't even have to make it another member could make it, then you would just have to upload the html file to the server.

Ya, that would be ideal for you to upload to the server! Even if you could make a page, like computerforums.org/podcast. Actually you don't even have to make it another member could make it, then you would just have to upload the html file to the server.
yea i was thinking that.
that would make it pretty official. that page could link to the blog, the downloads, any news, etc

Maybe we should put it on our site and on itunes . on i tunes you can put an icon for your podcast . maybe someone could make a logo out of the site logo , i might make one later if i get bored
That way if we put it on i tunes and the site we may get more publicity for the site

yea good idea, maybe we could do both,
itunes sucks a$$ though so i would download from cf,

like this?
Untitled-1.jpg

and yes, we should do both.

Back
Top Bottom