DB errors

Status
Not open for further replies.
just had a database error at about 1:25am bst lasted about a minute

Yeah but i alrady asked this after DJ-Chris said and david said it would be 30G of data to transfer

I really don't see downloading that a problem.

no it wouldnt be too bad downloading it but uploading to would take a week to finish it both ways. that would be more downtime then we get in a year.

Yes but most pople have ~ 1MB upload which would take a while to do 30GB

Some of you may remember the incident with I think it was computer freak who reported us to our server provider which at the time was ev1servers and we had to move to layeredtech. When we were back at ev1 we had the occasional error there aswell

Well none of that would be a problem at my work with a 1GB 1:1 line.. ?

Not a good start to Friday!!, 3 mornings lately I've logged on at my usual time, 8.30 BST, only to be confronted with DB errors, tried again at 9.30, the same, did the same an hour later, back at last, when is it going to end??.......I sometimes I wonder if it ever will!

Not a good start to Friday!!, 3 mornings lately I've logged on at my usual time, 8.30 BST, only to be confronted with DB errors, tried again at 9.30, the same, did the same an hour later, back at last, when is it going to end??.......I sometimes I wonder if it ever will!

yeah ive been getting all kinds of errors. thing is the uptime.txt is reporting them :confused:

EDIT:
got an error posting this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom