Just got sky+

Ive just found this as well and this is a good idea as well.

Dual recording - Record two programmes simultaneously - taking Sky+ to the next level, subscribers can record two programmes simultaneously on different channels, whilst also watching a previous recording. This utilises the dual tuner inside every Sky+ box

Yeah, you can watch a recording and record 2 shows at the same time. What you can do is be watching one channel, and recording two others. That would require 3 tuners. You can however record 2 different channels at the same time while watching one of them.

Yeah, you can watch a recording and record 2 shows at the same time. What you can do is be watching one channel, and recording two others. That would require 3 tuners. You can however record 2 different channels at the same time while watching one of them.

Yes I thought as much it was wishful thinking to be able to do all 3 but I'm quite happy with the latter, I like the fact of being able to play back a previous recording whilst still recording thats excellent I'm sure that function will be used loads, the only thing Ive got to get used to is the recording part its taking me a bit to pick up the extra functions, has anybody else got SKY+ you might be able to give me some tips .

sky+ looks good, but i dunno if its worth the £99 for the box and £30 for installation and god knows what else they want to charge for.

sky+ looks good, but i dunno if its worth the £99 for the box and £30 for installation and god knows what else they want to charge for.

If your not already an existing SKY customer it costs £199 and if you are but are not subscribed to at least 1 premium channel then it costs £10 a month more.

yea i have sky already and have the full package.
£199 is mad!
you could buy a cheap pc and stick a tuner card in for that price. that would get a lot of freeview channels + all the stuff thats on the net

yes your exactly write its a rip off but I could not be with out it now, the 5 terrestrial channels are hardly worth bothering with plus I like my football to much and my teams the first game on sky and I'm not missing that for anything COME ON YOU SPURS!!!:)

we got it on promotion for £59 so we couldnt miss it and we got told instead of just paying the £10 a month and just having a SKY + box they said if u take out multi room at the same time you dnt pay £10 a month for the SKY + subscription but you pay £10 a month for the multi room therefore your paying the same amount but u get the SKY+ box and a multi room box.

:D jus a little tip for ya

yes your exactly write its a rip off but I could not be with out it now, the 5 terrestrial channels are hardly worth bothering with plus I like my football to much and my teams the first game on sky and I'm not missing that for anything COME ON YOU SPURS!!!:)

Virgin have just now releasing the V+ box which is apparently similar to the Sky Plus, might have to give it a go.......

Oh and on a tangent, have booked my ticket for the first game of the season against Sunderland, and have got definate tickets against Man United.......

Oh boy its not long to go now........

Virgin have just now releasing the V+ box which is apparently similar to the Sky Plus, might have to give it a go.......

Oh and on a tangent, have booked my ticket for the first game of the season against Sunderland, and have got definate tickets against Man United.......

Oh boy its not long to go now........

Two words LUCKY XXXXXXX :)

Seriously good luck to you, don't no when IL get to see them again and but IL be watching the MU game as well as the lily whites are on sky 3/4 of the first games.

Back
Top Bottom