Lifting Weights.

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you Weight train please tell me what are the benefits of weight training. I am not sure whether to take up weight training because I don't see any major benefits other than to simply stay fit. Does it benefit the brain in any way?

personal defense, chicks (best one in my opinion ;)) keeps blood flowing so yea i suppose it could help the brain in that respect, i dont anymore i used to

now that im in baseball a lot more, its gotten to the point that controlling my pitches is more important than speed, so thats what im focusing on :)

If you Weight train please tell me what are the benefits of weight training. I am not sure whether to take up weight training because I don't see any major benefits other than to simply stay fit. Does it benefit the brain in any way?

If done right, it makes you look HOT.

Nobody wants someone thats disproportionate, or a big muscle boy however.

EDIT: WindowsXP, I know it's you making this post as well. Nice try.

If you decide to weight train, then go to your local gym and have an introductory lesson so you get to know the apparatus first, he will also show you how to lift safely and give you a guide line where to start, It i much easier to train with a Friend as you can work together and have some friendly banter. It is also better to have someone you know and who will help you lift the heavier weights, start with small weights and More reps then gradually work up to the heavier weights and reduce the amount of reps, train parts of the body on different days and always make sure you don't over do it because there is always another day. Another important thing in weight training is you warm up, have a 10 min run or bike ride before you start to reduce the chances of pulled muscles.

Thank you for the Information! But does it increase brain power in any way? Most body builders don't look like their ready to perform long division.

Ya spelled ComputerForums wrong in your username buddy ;)

Possibly a little...mostly just by keeping you healthy though.

Thank you for the Information! But does it increase brain power in any way? Most body builders don't look like their ready to perform long division.

Well that I can not truly answer EGO by abundance, I would think it could do as the fitter and more healthier you become the better your life should be as you more happier, Body builders put alot of dedication into it and I'm not talking about trying to be macho I'm talking about diet and mental strength to keep training when your body says no, so to those fanatics they must have a bit upstairs I would think.

I train, and i dont think it increases brain power. Its weight training, your training the body not the brain. Im basically thick as f**k but i look good. Just joking ha ha.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom