Just bought a new laptop. Programs

Leviathon841

Beta member
I am use to building my own computer, and i am not use to having all these extra programs on my computer that some computer companies put on their computer so when you get this computer you have tons of programs.

Well my question is, is there any way of getting these programs off fasterthen going threw and and remove software. and i dont feel like paying 40 bucks out on having them do it, its just a rip off.

So what are some fast ways of getting these programs off there are as of now 80 god awful processes running. i am running windows vista thanks

Re: Just bought a new labtop. Progams

this thread is confusing
A: you say your buliding a laptop?!?
B: custom built pc's dont come with extra software

this thread is confusing
A: you say your buliding a laptop?!?
B: custom built pc's dont come with extra software

He said, he's used to building his own desktop PC's that don't come with all the bloat ware.

The only other way I could think of getting everything off would be to reload the OS.

The only other way I could think of getting everything off would be to reload the OS.

That could be more trouble than it's worth. And depending on the OS and computer more time consuming. But that did cross my mind as well.

Ya, it would be kind of a pain, but since its new he probably has nothing he needs to save on their so it wouldn't be that bad.

Yeah dude, just uninstall them all. That is the simplest way. You can also try CCleaner. That will make unistalling a bit simpler.

Control Panel/Add or Remove Program. A lot of time, the individual programs have their own uninstaller. Try that first before doing it in the Control Panel. I especially hate those ISP crap they load on there like MSN, AOL, Earthlink, etc. Then all these stupid free trial software (shareware). I hate it.

If I reinstall everthing thing(the os) i think the disk that came with the labtop will just put everything back on there. I know how they do it at the store the just have this disk they stick in and it does it all for them.

Just going to have do it threw add and remove program, and hope i dont take somthing i needed out.

ive got the same problem on my new dell..it came with so much shit on it. it aslo came with a vista disk and a factory restore disk i was thinking of putting the vista disk in and reinstalling vista but i was unsure if it would have all the shit on it as well.

Back
Top Bottom