DB errors

Status
Not open for further replies.
worst day in a while for me. Just had another. 2 minutes long. 9:23pm Centeral time 8/1/07

no it wouldnt be too bad downloading it but uploading to would take a week to finish it both ways. that would be more downtime then we get in a year.

but doesnt the server that david has everything on have very fast upload? look how many people can be connected at the same time...

I had white pages constant from about 1.15 am this morning it lasted for at least 1 hour so I wet to bed.

but doesnt the server that david has everything on have very fast upload? look how many people can be connected at the same time...

Yes but most pople have ~ 1MB upload which would take a while to do 30GB

Some of you may remember the incident with I think it was computer freak who reported us to our server provider which at the time was ev1servers and we had to move to layeredtech. When we were back at ev1 we had the occasional error there aswell

Some of you may remember the incident with I think it was computer freak who reported us to our server provider which at the time was ev1servers and we had to move to layeredtech. When we were back at ev1 we had the occasional error there aswell

what were we doing that they didnt like?
EDIT;
4:41 AM PST

Well, we might need to use a little more reliable server, change the ad company to a safe one and probably rework the theme.

Yeah but I assume you got 100mbps connection on the server, and I have a 100mbps connection, so yeah not that long.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom