Need phone help!!

Half Evil

Golden Master
G'zOne Type S vs the G'zOne Type V

I want the Type, but it doesnt look as if the screen is big enough, and the Type V doesnt seem to suit me for reasons not known to me (lol) but, just i'm torn.

I want opitions because i'm getting one or the others this month as an upgrade. Yes I need one of these shock resistant phones, I'm pretty hard on my phones, lol.

If your looking for rugged I like the Razr. No lie. I couldn't tell you how many times I've dropped it (and thrown a few times) and it still works.

Until now, I haven't even heard of those phones, so I can't give you an opinion on them. What do you do to your phones where you need something so rugged?

Taking a look online, the Type S is more advanced (at the very least it has Blue Tooth which the Type V doesn't). They actually look relitivly nice. If US Cellular had them, I would consider getting it.

I've checked out Cnet.

I plan on the Type S, but the Type V seems to be more... rugged? But I think the Type S would be rugged enough.

Thats where my problem is... I'm torn.

Edit-yes the type s is more advanced, but its got a way crappy camera ,where as the type v has a 2mp.

Back
Top Bottom