How would you guys react?

Id get kinda pissy, but at the same time understanding.

I mean they had a perfectly good reason to do so; but you don't like like Al Quida (sp). They have dirtier people to worry about.

What really sucks is those random bag checks that arent random.

OK, I know I participated in this a bit, but now I have to stop it before we start flaming. Get this back on topic (airport security checks) or I'll just close this down.

ArrizX said:
What really sucks is those random bag checks that arent random.
True that. My dad travels alot for business, mostly to China. In china, it's like ever other 7th person every time, or the third person in what looks like a group.

But I won't deny that they'll just grab a bag from some one who "looks like a terrorist" and search it. If I was that person, then I'd be mad for good reason.

{Edit} Muz's post below is the last I'll allow on the prison topic since he was clearly typing that while I was typing mine. All others will be illegal in this thread.

Ah, I get it now Muz, thanks for clearing that up.

I've seen people jump line before in all things, but that Turkish woman was awesome. +1 rep to her if she ever joins.

Windows, you clearly don't know how those sweeper teams work, do you? I'd like to see you win a fight when they come at you behind Kevlar shields. It aint happening.

Dunno if you have ever heard of a man named Charles Bronson . All i know is he is apparently Britain's most dangerous criminal . When he is unlocked there are 12 prison officers , in riot gear and dogs , and not the fluffy cute puppy types . most likely police trained German Shepard's that bite first ask questions later just for good measure . I sure wouldn't like to try and beat up on a prison officer . Chances are yo
gonna get your punk ass beat real bad .

I wouldn't let that bother me.

This thread makes me think of when me and my dad were coming back from Mexico (Post 9-11) I was stopped by Homeland Security when re-entering the country, and when I was approached by a guard (a very large, refrigerator shaped black man with biceps the size of my head) who asked to see my papers. I had them folded in half and when I handed him my papers his eyes got big and he started yelling at me to never approach him with my papers folded...scarred the crap out of me, I was a scrawny, 14 year old hayseed with a farmers tan and a sombrero coming back into the country, I'm no threat lol

And btw, when I say my "Papers", it was a copy of my Birth Certificate (because that was all i needed to go to Mexico back then). So that made the whole thing more laughable....I was pretty ticked off afterward though lol

True that. My dad travels alot for business, mostly to China. In china, it's like ever other 7th person every time, or the third person in what looks like a group.

But I won't deny that they'll just grab a bag from some one who "looks like a terrorist" and search it. If I was that person, then I'd be mad for good reason.

Everyone is a racist. It's to what extent that matters.

First WIndowsXP stop making nonsense posts, get boring.

Back on topic:
When i came back from Jamaica Last week, in the jamaican airport I took my hoody off and put in the tray to go through conveyerbelt and i walked through the beeper thing and it didn't beep but this women like 6 ft 5 stood in front of me (im 6ft 1) and basically shouted at me and said. What is that in your pocket? I went to pull them out and she shouted at me again DONT PULL THEM OUT TURN ROUND AND PUT THEM THRU CONVEYER! I was ike wow i just turned round and di it then walked back through and she just staired at me as my dad walked by, not paying any attention to him at all he could of been a mass murder for all she knew.

I am a cool type of guy. If they're kindly asking me, not being rude and all, I'll let them go ahead. If they're like really rude, I'll go bonkers.

Back
Top Bottom