Should i be freindz

WindowsXP

In Runtime
There is a girl I've known for 4 years. We used to hang out a lot because our moms were friends. After

I moved my grandma's insanity caused them to no longer be best friends. Should I still hang out with her? She can be an ass %60 of the time but at least I will get away from isolation right?

What do you guys think = )

by the way she acts %100 different when she is around her friends. is that with all girlz?

Well what kind of things does she do that make her an ass

Well. For one sometimes I am a nothing to her lol. And she is real condescending about things.

I think you should still be friends. I mean maybe one day you will be more then friends. and getting out of isolation is a good thing.

Also what kind of friendship is this or was this , is it like a friends but nothing else or is it like a love relationship as well .
Also tell her how you feel about how she is , if you find her condescending tell here , If she truly is a friend then she will change

Muz I have been through all that and back. Its a friends but nothing and that's what its always gonna be because I made friends with her before asking her out. If you do that nothing will ever happen as I have learned.

To be honest, the way you're making her out to sound like, I'd check my options and go with someone else to be friends with. Friends shouldn't have to act differently around you than they do around other people. That's something both parties should consider.

To be honest, the way you're making her out to sound like, I'd check my options and go with someone else to be friends with. Friends shouldn't have to act differently around you than they do around other people. That's something both parties should consider.

I second that. They being fake to one of you. Even if they are not being fake to you, you know they could be. Just leave them and find someone else.

Back
Top Bottom