DB errors

Status
Not open for further replies.
not sure if it was reported, but When I got home last night (July 31) I tried to get on at 11:58 Centeral time, but there was a DB error. Lasted at least until 12:30 this morning when I went to bed.

Please dont hurt me muz :p

Ha lol , Ok but only if you put a £100 in an envelope and send it to me :D
@ celegorm yeah thats the error i got i think . You could access the homepage but the no over pages would load

does mysql say what table is crashing?

Yes, when you get a db error from a crashed table next time you will see a large text box and a message saying 'error from sql'. If you look at the error message it will say 'table' has crashed and should be repaired.

david, I haven't posted in this thread yet, and i see all the members complaining about the database errors, but why are you not trying to fix the database problems?

Just had one at 12:26 pm Centeral time on 8/1/07. Tried to make a thread when it errored out.

David, why not try moving the DB to a server one of us owns, I would be happy to do so, and see what happens then, if it crashes, it's the DB, or something installed, if it doesn't, it's the server. That's worth a try, surely?

David, why not try moving the DB to a server one of us owns, I would be happy to do so, and see what happens then, if it crashes, it's the DB, or something installed, if it doesn't, it's the server. That's worth a try, surely?

Yeah but i alrady asked this after DJ-Chris said and david said it would be 30G of data to transfer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom