Summer Is so Boring.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Summer break sucks. I sit at my computer day after day after day and do. NOTHING. Just delete programs.

Put them back on. Browse the net and then go eat. And so on. This sucks ass.

I have no game systems and am not going to put them on this old thing. It rains here so much that we have a pond in the back yard.

Going places is pointless when you don't have money. No friends.

And by now you should be getting tired of my bitching. I realize this. Just don't care.

i thought u quit video games forever?

LOL I have no friends probably because I am boring. And I still play games from time to time. Its an on and of thing.

Welcome to my world. I'm always working and trying to hang with my friends but they're always busy. We're never free at the same time.

Last night sucked...let's just say I was sooo friggin' close but I didn't have any you know whats with me...I think most of you guys know what I mean. ;)
Now that I think about it thank God I wasn't drunk enough to do it without one...

Anyway, start working out. Go for runs, bike rides, get a gym membership.

You can still do oral intercourse without them ;)

^Ok off topic! Anyways, get a hobby, like woodworking, build a fort out of stuff in the woods, go for a bike ride in a cool place around your house, if your in an urban area I always find that exploring industrial places during the day is fun, if not go explore like a forest preserve, I'm lucky because Fermilab is right by my house which is a government research place for atom splitting, it so fun exploring there, there is so much stuff and its huge! You could also make videos put them on YouTube, find stuff you don't want anymore see if you can light it on fire, do it on cement or asphalt so you don't start other things on fire like the grass or your house lol. Clean your room, not the most fun, but your parents will be happy if you do it! Play an instrument, guitar, saxophone, drums, whatever interests you. Find little things that entertain you, the littlest things seem to make the day go by so much faster.

edit: Another thing I thought of, since I don't think you have a car(I don't) do stuff to your bike, strip off all the stickers, wash it off really good, and repaint it a different color like black or something cool, you can even paint the rims for an all black bike, thats what I did to mine it looks pretty cool!

Can't say why ArrizX banned him, but I was about to for trying to egg a member into a fight. He'll be back in 4 days.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom